Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Crow's Fjord

I am selling my designs via Facebook (for now). I know of a few out there who have managed to abstain from Facebook, (although I don't know why they bother at this point... its like having a telephone, so get over it, but anyway....) so I have made a public page which I hope can be viewed by anyone, even those without a Facebook account. It is here:

https://www.facebook.com/TheCrowsFjord

You can also buy them through sending me a direct email to:

mscorpsecafe@gmail.com

(spammers, please be aware that I have a spam filter and your junk will be deleted at the end of each day and not read by a single soul, so save yourself the bad wyrd and go somewhere else)

Here's a print ad I created for a magazine which breifly outlines what I've got:


2 comments:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

Very cool! Love your designs - they really look sharp on the shirts.

Now....hold onto your hat...I'm one of those people not on Facebook! So I appreciate you thinking of me with your public page ;) I understand why others cannot understand why I'm a holdout. It's difficult to explain, partly because there is no specific reason. But I can say that I've never had the desire to participate. And I don't feel I'm missing out on anything. If I'm wrong, I'm comfortable with that. Most of the pages I would want to access are public anyway (bands, local businesses, etc.). As far as friends go, I'm up on them anyway. The only reason I could see me joining someday would be if it would benefit me professionally. Which is not the case at the moment.

S. Camille said...

KATN... yeah, I know there are some out there. Its not for everyone. But it has changed my social life for the better, I have to say. I do not get wrapped up in it though, the way some do. So if fear of being distracted from the important things in life is an issue, I can see why some don't bother with it. At least that is one reason that I can imagine. There probably be others ;)