Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Black Mass with DD



This is a piece I put together using footage from the 1922 silent film Häxan: Witchcraft Through the Ages. It was meant as a Halloween novelty for my friends at Myspace. I believe it to be humorous.
The video below is similar to this one but has different music. Because it is a silent film, I used pre-recorded music as a soundtrack. However, I cannot mention either artist because then I would be openly infringing upon their copyright and I might get in trouble (gasp).
But really in my opinion, I honour respect and promote their music by using it. So I boldly use it without their permission because frankly, getting their permission is just too much work. I am lazy.
If you would like to know the name of either artist, just send me a message and I will tell you.

No comments: